Sacha Sacket News

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A little randomness never hurt anyone...

Had a fun rehearsal today. Have a new cover song to premier tomorrow and I have to say, it's one of my favorites lately. Love playing that thing... hope to see some of you at the Upland show tomorrow or in Sacramento on Friday.

My lovely bassist, Anna, brought her dogs by to take over the loft. They are really cute, happy, and just a little wild. Even left a nice gift before they ran home with mom. :)

Getting a new haircut tomorrow (it's totally out of control now) and have no clue what to do yet! Any ideas?

Want to get new piercings as well - totally know what I want to do and everything. The pain is giving me a little pause though - it's nice wearing headphones without a sharp stabbing shooting sensation :) Especially when I am recording and all...


It rained in LA today! :)

No comments: