Sacha Sacket News

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Running Away Video Stills


Just wanted to share some more pictures from the upcoming music video to "Running Away." It's still getting perfected with special effects and other bells and whistles, but the rough cut already looks awesome. Really excited to get it out there. We created our own awesome little Grimm's fairytale.

The thing with a song called "Running Away" is that - you guessed it - the video entails extreme aerobic activity. I love this pic because it's pretty much how I felt the whole day. Was always trying to catch my breath. Didn't help with the high altitudes and 30 degree weather either :)

We also lugged a piano all the way up the side of a mountain. Almost amazed that I brought it back home. It would have been cool to leave it there for some inevitable hiker. It was really in the middle of nowhere and would have been really spooky. But the thing was too pretty for me to part with. In the end, it was all worth it. I got to sport my best lumberjack fashion and wield an ax on camera. Very zexy.

Hope you are smiling...
xox

1 comment:

francisco said...

awesome!! It's about time for a new video :) It would have been cool if you let the piano there, that would be hilarious! Anyway, glad to hear about your new projects.