Sacha Sacket News

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sacha + the Jonas Brothers = ?

I love when life unfolds so randomly. I went to the City of Hope - Spirit of Life award ceremony for the CEO of Universal Music tonight. It was star studded and very very cool. Had a front row view of Mariah Carey, Rhianna (who was AMAZING), Stevie Nicks, Maroon 5, Robin Thicke... and the list goes on and on... it suddenly hit a surreal state when I was hanging next to Guy Ritche, Randy Jackson, and actually had a moment to chill with the Jonas Brothers...

Had dinner with more power players than I could count... Just nuts to be part of such an exclusive event (that ended up raising $10 million in one night... sheesh!)

Life is unpredictable. You can only seize every moment. Be yourself and believe in that... Take risks... jump into the fold.

Sacha + Jonas = ?

1 comment:

Dominic said...

Dude, you would make all the 13 year old girls in my classroom so jealous.