Sacha Sacket News

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sacha's Last Show for Lovers and Leaders

I hope the summer has been treating you to all sorts of wonderful debauchery while I've been away. There has been a world of change on my front and I'm genuinely excited to show what's been up my sleeve this fall and winter.



In the meantime... I felt it important to inform you the LAST SHOW for Lovers and Leaders will be in Santa Monica, CA on July 31st! The songs will not be performed this way again...

We would genuinely love to see you all there and share in the send off.

So please come join the farewell show!

Also! Rate Lovers and Leaders on itunes - HERE!.


I'll love you for it!

Hope you are smiling. Find you soon enough in September...

XO
Sacha

Thursday, July 31st 9:00pm Cover: $7
Sacha performs at 10pm
Farewell Show!

The Temple Bar
1026 Wilshire Blvd.


Santa Monica, CA
Ph: (310) 393- 6611
Venue Website: http://www. templebarlive. com
21+

No comments: