Sacha Sacket News

Friday, May 23, 2008

Skanky downtown Vegas is my love whore


I love downtown Vegas. We are staying in the nastiest hotel right now. It's perfect. Downtown is the original Vegas no one ever goes to. Far from the strip. It's skanky, it's dirty, it's poor - but more than makes up for it with character, history, and cheap drinks :) If I lived in Vegas - I would probably find all the crappy bars and spend most my time people watching. The crowd here really is all over the board. Very little bullshit and it ALL hangs out...


Why is it EVERYtime I see "Loose Slots" - my mind immediately THINKS the sign says "Loose Sluts?" I can't be the only one...


They had airbrush tattoos outside - so I got this one for kicks. It lasts for a few days. How Zexy am I?


Love the sign-age...

There is a diRRty strip joint next door to us. I think it's time the band got indoctrinated. Making the girls go before din din. The ladies are probably not top shelf - but that makes it more interesting. Show tonight - wish us luck!

No comments: